Title: Materials Planning Engineer
With: The Productivity Team
TITLE: Materials Planning Engineer
LOCATION: Warren, Michigan
WITH: The Productivity Team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and implementation of materials storage, containerization and material handling equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Plan for Every Part (PFEP) development
- Direct and Indirect labor analysis
- Fork truck and material handling equipment utilization and optimization.
- WIP analysis and reduction
- Design of material pull systems (Kanban)
- Determine appropriate min/max level for warehousing of parts to support an assembly process
- Line stocking requirements and material presentation in assembly cells
- Kitting and Supermarket strategies to support production
- Containerization and dunnage specifications and recommendations
Immediate need, must willing to travel