Title: Quality / Manufacturing Engineer
With: The Productivity Team
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Required Qualifications / Expectations:
- Min. of 5 years of experience in Automotive OEM or Tier 1 manufacturing operations or similar high volume manufacturing operations. (Do not apply without this experience)
- Familiarity or experience in conducting pre-determined time studies.
- (MODAPTS, MTM, Most) a plus
- Ability to provide line re-balancing and process optimization support.
- PPAP and Guage R&R experience required
- Familiarity with Lean tools: Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Kanban, and SMED, a plus.
- Knowledgeable about materials optimization including Plan for Every Part (PFEP) spreadsheet development.
- Extensive knowledge with Control Plans.
- Ability to conduct indirect and direct labor analysis.
- Must be willing to work on-site at client’s various facilities
- Some travel will be expected
- Travel expenses will be covered.