Title: Industrial Engineer
With: The Productivity Team
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years experience required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an Automotive / Manufacturing setting
- Direct and indirect/material handling Industrial Engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience with time and motion studies, development of standardized work, manpower estimation and standard data
- MODAPTS, MTM, MOST, or other standard data system certification.
- Must understand assembly manufacturing systems and demonstrate the ability to apply throughput management process techniques and assess equipment capacity
- Data collection, root cause analysis, and practical problem solving skills
- Understanding of lean manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required
If interested, please send resume to Kari Torkko: email@example.com