TPT will be sponsoring the American Manufacturing Summit, on March 27-28, 2018, in Lombard, IL. We hope you can join us!
The Manufacturing Summit serves as an annual platform to exchange ideas around the impact of market dynamics and new technologies for current and future manufacturing, operations and supply chain leaders. This year’s Summit creates an opportunity to examine key case studies around how workforce management, lean manufacturing, process improvement and automation are being rolled out in the world’s best facilities.
Join the in-depth discussions and build your road-map to achieving innovation, maximizing manufacturing profitability, optimizing plant floor operations and establishing standardization across multiple manufacturing facilities.
- KARL WEISS, VP, Material Handling and Underground Division, Caterpillar Inc.
- LUCA MIGNINI, President Global Biscuits and Snacks, Campbell Soup Company
- GENA LOVETT, VP, Operations, Boeing Defense, Space and Security, The Boeing Company
- BILL GOOD, VP, Supply Chain Network, GE Appliances, a Haier Company
- HEATHER REMLEY, SVP, Petrochemicals North America, BASF Corporation
- JAMIE BONINI, VP, Toyota Production System Support Center, Toyota Motor North America
Connect with us on site! Visit www.manusummit.com for more information
Contact Us to Learn More About TPT
TPT is the leading provider of facility planning and engineering services. Contact us today to speak with one of our planning and engineering specialists.