Chrysler, Dodge Viper
- Chrysler had decided to re-launch the Dodge Viper in the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant and engaged TPT to review station human factors including documentation of assembly flow and MODAPTS for the pilot run of the 2013 Dodge Viper
- TPT also developed and implemented improvements for ergonomics, improved material flow and direct labor savings
- Review current work instructions and prepare MODAPTS analysis of all work being performed in chassis build-up and final assembly
- Review station layout and make suggestions to improve flow and decrease waste
- Make suggestions to increase production repeatability of good quality
Completed MODAPTS analysis of all work stations, implemented over 20 assembly change suggestions for a net savings of 7% in direct labor
Contact Us to Learn More About What TPT Can Do For You!
TPT is the leading provider of facility planning, staffing solutions and engineering services. Contact us to speak with one of our specialists today!