North American Lighting
- At the request of Nissan Motors, TPT dispatched a team of Quality Engineers to work on site at NAL to determine the root cause of numerous quality defects they were experiencing on head light assemblies.
- TPT provided three seasoned Quality Engineers to rapidly assess the current state process shortcomings and implement corrective actions to improve first time through quality
- Conducted time studies to develop baseline for process optimization activities and manpower reductions
- Development of current state standardized work sheets and Yamazumi charts for analysis and the reduction of waste
- Conducted root cause analysis activities with the plant staff to ensure sustainability of the transformation process
- Created the future state, standardized work sheets and Yamazumi charts which included waste reduction, quality improvements and optimized process recommendations
- Developed and supported a training program for the installation of the optimized processes for future state
- Supported the implementation of the new optimized processes and layout
Within 6 weeks, the TPT QE team identified the root causes of the majority of NAL quality issues and implemented corrective actions for sustainable results
Contact Us to Learn More About What TPT Can Do For You!
TPT is the leading provider of facility planning, staffing solutions and engineering services. Contact us to speak with one of our specialists today!