- Microheat was a start-up manufacturer of a heated windshield washing unit
- Located in Farmington Hills, Michigan, they went from concept to preproduction to OEM approval and placement on several
- General Motors vehicles as a standard option within 7 years
- Create a manufacturing facility capable of handling stated production volumes
- Select suppliers with the lowest cost capability for fulfilling requirements
- Design and build necessary equipment, jigs and fixtures for production
- Hire and train all necessary manufacturing personnel
- Meet OEM run rate and pre-production OEM requirements
- Station review workshops have identified several errors on EBOM descriptions, parts in wrong stations and missing data
- Trained over 20 people on WPI process
- Next steps are to optimize all key areas including assembly line
Contact Us to Learn More About What TPT Can Do For You!
TPT is the leading provider of facility planning, staffing solutions and engineering services. Contact us to speak with one of our specialists today!